PCEA Chogoria Hospital is situated within the fast growing Chogoria township in Mwimbi Division, Tharaka-Nithi County of Eastern Province. It is about 200km north of Nairobi city along the Embu-Meru highway. The Hospital was established in 1922 by Scottish Missionaries. The ownership of the Hospital was transferred from the Church of Scotland to the Presbyterian Church of East Africa (PCEA) in 1956.
The Hospital has a 295 bed capacity and focuses on the provision of Curative, Preventive and PromotiveHealth Care services in the greater Meru and as far as Isiolo and Marsabit.
Chogoria Hospital also serves as a referral and teaching hospital.
YOU CAN PAY VIA MPESA
You can now pay your bills via M-pesa
Our pay bill number is 502052
You need to be an M-PESA registered customer
- Go to M-PESA on your phone menu
- Select ‘Lipa na M-PESA’ or ‘Payment Services’
- Select PayBill
- Enter 502052 for the Business Number
- 111 for Patient Bill/Parking
- 222 for CIC Fundraising
- ‘Student Number’ for CIC College Fees
- 333 for donations to the hospital
- 444 for any other transactions